Friday, December 28, 2012

Reconciling My Covenant



There is a thin line between cult and covenant says Joe Noland
Steve Court is someone I respect very much. An exceptionally talented, committed and visionary Salvation Army officer leader he has a huge following. I just don’t happen to agree with everything he says, and for the sake of balance, feel obligated to present an opposing viewpoint now and again, especially for those of us Jesus liberals who seem to represent TSA’s minority voice these days.
I refer specifically to his July 5, 2009 post and comment on George Scott Railton’s instruction over at ArmyBarmy Blog - www.armybarmy.com:
“I intend carefully to instruct my children that if at any time they see The Salvation Army a wealthy, respectable concern, the majority of whose “soldiers” simply go where they please to attend its’ “ministrations,” leaving the godless undisturbed to perish; and if they see another set of people, however they may be clothed or despised, who really give up all to go and save the lost, then they must not for a moment hesitate to leave the concern their poor old dad helped to make, and go out amongst those who most faithfully carry out what the founder of the Army laid down in his writings and acts, may God preserve them from such a day by keeping the Army free from the love of money and ease” - George Scott Railton, An Autobiography, Full Salvation, Jan. 1, 1894.
I’m OK with Court’s comments up until he writes, “Covenant demands it” (that they don’t leave). I’m not sure what covenant he signed, but the one I signed at the altar, on my knees, June 1965, had only one clause in it that concluded with the phrase, “all my days,” and that was “to love and serve him supremely.” Mine did not say additionally, “as a Salvation Army Officer.”
Now I made the choice “to love and serve him supremely all my days” as a Salvation Army Officer. Technically, even in retirement I am still an officer, even though I am now loving and serving him through a non-Salvation Army medium - a faith-based Film Production Company: www.hallowedgroundproductions.com. Another retired Army officer friend is pastoring a church in another denomination, but technically he is still an officer. So the covenant line blurs a little bit here, doesn’t it?

On the other hand, I have other former officer friends who have left the Army, but are still “loving and serving him all my days,” only in another evangelical venue. Honestly, have they really broken their covenant?
Now, I am in agreement with Court’s statement, “to stay in and fight and transform the movement so that God could optimise its potential again.” I would have probably added the words, “where possible.” In fact, I made that choice, even when there was reason and good opportunity presented to do otherwise. Obviously, historically, if others had made this same choice with their denominations, we wouldn’t have some of the great evangelical movements available to us today, the Protestant Reformation and TSA notwithstanding. Don’t bother to set me straight on this; I know all the arguments, and would even be so bold to suggest that sometimes “Covenant Demands It!”
I have written previously, “There is a thin line between cult and covenant” and we should always carefully and prayerfully divine the difference. For me, personally, my covenant is with God, contracted to love and serve him supremely” through TSA…until, when and if he decides to call me elsewhere. For the moment, with Steve, I prefer to stand fast, “fight and transform the movement within.”

Writer: Commissioner Joe Noland’s ministry can be summed up in three words: chaos, creativity and controversy - three elements implicit in any successful innovative endeavor. Cecil B. DeMille, renowned producer of Biblical epics, once wrote, “Creativity is a drug I cannot live without.” Joe’s mantra reads, “Creativity is my drug of choice.”  Access Joe Noland’s complete bio, among other things, by clicking into his website.

41 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree. If God can call us into a certain denomination & ministry, He can certainly recall us to other works He has for us to do. Although we did not stay in the Army, it wasn't for lack of trying; we were not made to feel welcome after our resignations. In spite of that, both our children were dedicated in the SA, were added to the Cradle Rolls of 2 dif. corps, & we were added as non-soldiers. I had no idea that former Officers were no longer considered sr. soldiers--who knew? At any rate, although both dh & I have been involved in several churches & numerous ministries since leaving the SA (due to moves for dh to finish his education & then our move to the US for his employment), we have kept our covenant to be loyal to the Salvation Army. Furthermore, we also continue to support financially, b/c we believe in the mission of the SA.

So, it is w/great appreciation that I have read your comments Commissioner Noland. Your perspective is so refreshing! May God continue to bless you & your ministry richly.

Elizabeth
Former SA Officer
Canada & Bermuda

Peter J. said...

Basically Court's view is one that is used in an inaccurate and manipulative way to try and bring guilt, that is the work of? If it was accurate then the covenant needs addressing but it is not.

Please I hope Court was not being manipulative but many are, stay strong and confident so you do not need to try and use tools that belong somewhere else so thans Joe Noland

Peter jamieson
Former
New Zealand

Anonymous said...

I believe that there are those in the present Salvation Army who are taking it from being a movement to being, not a church, but a cult, pure and simple.

Court, himself, is one of those people, along with many of his "followers".

Former
Canada and Bermuda

Anonymous said...

Thanks Commissioner! Though you were never part of the USA Central Territory I can still remember reading an article about you in the War Cry (before it became National)and your group the Salvation Singers while you were a Proclaimer of the Faith cadet in San Franciso back in 63' to 65'. Your innovative new pop group was being lauded at the time as America's answer to the Joystrings! (I LUV'd it!)

I did want to mention though is that having attended 3 other churches in my lifetime other than the Army largely due to circumstances and location more than anything else, what a lot of Salvationists don't realise is that cultic elements and people who use cult-like arguments to control other people can be found in ALL denominations. This includes even the most staid and established high church groups--not just the smaller free and easy type churches such as the Army. It would be wise for all of us to remember that what "some people" do in any given group is not the same thing as official policy.

I've also come to the conclusion (as I've mentioned in another posting not too long ago) that the way to be free from such machinations and manipulations is for oneself to learn how to stop breaking the first three commandments in the first place. Once that's accomplished, when others attempt to manipulate you with their own commandment breaking rhetoric it'll hardly phase you and unless you feel a deep compulsion to be a prophetic voice and tell them to go cram it, you can easily move on.

As a result a large percentage of the hurts and complaints on this site alone would clear up overnight! Though I suppose the people who were told to go cram it might still be hurt but then they would wind up being hurt anyway if they ever engaged in an intensive study of the Hebrew prophets.

Daryl Lach
USA Central

"You Must Go Home by the Way of the Cross, To Stand with Jesus in the Morning!"

Anonymous said...

Hi Daryl

I'm one of your fans, but I think it is quite a stretch to say that "ALL" denominations have a cultic element in them, after your having attended three other churches!

I believe that all told, there are something like 30,000 different denominations, world-wide!

So I guess, you can cram that!

Former
Canada and Bermuda

Anonymous said...

Dear former C & B, (and fan of mine.)

Of course I haven't attended all 30,000 denominations but I do have many friends from many different religious backgrounds who've all reported pretty much the same insensitive shenanigans and goings on in their own churches from time to time that one hears about in the Army.

I've also lived long enough to figure out that human nature is human nature and that what goes on in one place usually also goes on to at least some degree everywhere else. (What did the writer of Ecclesiastes say about there being nothing new under the sun?)

Add to the mix that I do have a good (though not perfect) working knowledge of church history (got an A in that 5 hour course in my senior year!)and I think it's pretty safe to conclude that there are cultic elements in All denominations---some more so than others but they've all got 'em--- along with people who have never learned to stop breaking the first three commandments and get their kicks out of laying unnecessary guilt trips on others with their rhetoric.

Could it be that as a former you're offended because you now think you're going somewhere that's free of all the malarkey? Well, just stick around there for a little while longer former C&B. Are you ever in for a big surprise somewhere down along the road.

Bless You.

Daryl Lach
USA Central

"You Must Go Home By the Way of the Cross, to Stand with Jesus In the Morning!

Anonymous said...

Question: Is any covenant we make and break a violation before God? Divorce for instance. Does Scripture not say let your yes be yes and your no be no?
Did Articles of War not state that we would be soldiers until the day we die? I have many questions and less answers. But my understanding of our covenant as officers is to ministry within The Salvation Army and as far as I know God doesn't change His mind. However, I thank God for forgiveness for when I and others cannot fulfil our calling to the Army forever and therefore I do not have to carry guilt. Just some musings and questions.

Former officer now fulfilled in another style of ministry

Anonymous said...

Ha, ha, Daryl,

I've stuck around as a minister in my denomination for fifty years and have yet to see the "malarkey" you are convinced exists everywhere!

It probably helps that there is no hierarchy, no autocracy, no paternalism, but equality for clergy and lay.

If you live as long as I have you will discover there are always exceptions to the rule.

Happy New Year, and quit bragging about an A in Church History, some of us here, as you can see, have Ph.D.'s, but it doesn't make us any better than anyone else.

Former
Canada and Bermuda

Anonymous said...

Dear former C & B,

I wasn't bragging about the A in church history but merely pointing out that I did get an A in it, and thus in the process make the point that it was one of my stronger subjects and that as a result I do have a working (though admittedly .not perfect)knowledge of it.

And btw Reverend Doctor, I don't for one second believe that in a 50year time span no marlarkey has ever gone on in your church. Not for one second.

Too-da-loo----

Daryl Lach
USA Central

"You Must Go home By the Way of the Cross, To Stand With Jesus in the Morning!"

Anonymous said...

Daryl,

You remind me of my American brother in law, who once wore a T shirt which bore the words: "I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken!"

You can believe anything you want brother, but that doesn't make me a liar.

If you can remember correctly the Commissioner was writing about "cultic" tendencies in an organization, not perfection.

Happy New Year

Former
Canada and Bermuda,

Anonymous said...

Dear former C & B,

No one ever called you a liar Rev. But let's put it another way: I have a brother-in-law too. He swears he's never been in a car accident in his entire life. Maybe so from his perspective. But then again ask anyone who knows him and they'll tell you all about the several fender benders he unknowingly caused along the way!

We're all human. We all have a tendency to break the first three commandments in our reptilian quest for power and control. That's why there's hopefully a maturing realization that we need to nip such impulses in the bud and that's why there's Grace.

That's also why I don't believe for one second that in a 50 year time span that no such marlarkey has ever gone on in your church. Not for one second.

Happy New Year to you too formeer C & B---AND TO EVERYONE ELSE on this provocative, fun and informative blog site provided by a said Mr. Sven Ljungholm of Birkenhead Corps in England--and Sweden, Chicago, Rockford, Melbourne, NYC, Russia, Latvia, Connecticut and anywhere else in the world he's lived and worked! (Did I miss anything?)

Daryl Lach
USA Central

"You Must Go Home By the Way of the Cross, To Stand with Jesus in the Morning!"

Anonymous said...

"Keep on not believing brother" but "being" is more important than "believing". A little love for the neighbor goes a long way.

Sounds like one's testosterone level is higher than usual today.

Former
Canada and Bermuda

Anonymous said...

tokad [url=http://drdrebeatsuksales.co.uk]beats by dre[/url] yohfu http://drdrebeatsuksales.co.uk mjxxx [url=http://beatsbydreukforsales.co.uk]cheap beats by dre[/url] etuqq http://beatsbydreukforsales.co.uk qanke [url=http://cheapdrebeatsuksale.co.uk]dr dre beats[/url] unypz http://cheapdrebeatsuksale.co.uk eaabu [url=http://cheapestbeatsheadphones.co.uk]beats outlet[/url] wwjyy http://cheapestbeatsheadphones.co.uk zhfvg [url=http://cheapestdrebeats.co.uk]cheap beats by dre[/url] mrnna http://cheapestdrebeats.co.uk ldmhs [url=http://cheapdrebeatssale.co.uk]cheap beats by dre[/url] btytt http://cheapdrebeatssale.co.uk xczm

Anonymous said...

uubtf [url=http://drdrebeatscheapsale.co.uk]dr dre beats[/url] mygha http://drdrebeatscheapsale.co.uk gnvgd [url=http://beatsbydrecheapsale.co.uk]beats by dre[/url] idvde http://beatsbydrecheapsale.co.uk grzwx [url=http://cheapdrebeats.ca]beats by dre[/url] mvpbn http://cheapdrebeats.ca iivvi [url=http://cheapbeatsbydre.ca]dr dre beats[/url] sjxmp http://cheapbeatsbydre.ca gxukw [url=http://beatsheadphonesbydrdre.com]beats by dr dre[/url] jkfwo http://beatsheadphonesbydrdre.com tjtpg [url=http://beatsbydreoutletshops.com]beats outlet[/url] fpjay http://beatsbydreoutletshops.com kyzk

Anonymous said...

udkz [url=http://stylomontblancsoldes.fr]stylo mont blanc[/url] elibod http://stylomontblancsoldes.fr zjfl [url=http://montblancstylopascher.fr]stylos mont blanc[/url] ayndun http://montblancstylopascher.fr odjk [url=http://montblancpenscheap.co.uk]mont blanc[/url] abgerk http://montblancpenscheap.co.uk gpen [url=http://montblancukstores.co.uk]mont blanc[/url] jbdieg http://montblancukstores.co.uk qxsq [url=http://montblancpensuksale.co.uk]mont blanc[/url] thmtwm http://montblancpensuksale.co.uk szsk [url=http://montblancukshop.co.uk]mont blanc pens[/url] vulxwy http://montblancukshop.co.uk srov

Anonymous said...

gslxi [url=http://redbottomshoesshops.com]red bottom heels[/url] hvokbq http://redbottomshoesshops.com kmoig [url=http://redbottomheelsstores.com]Red Bottom Shoes[/url] numnpa http://redbottomheelsstores.com zzvqq [url=http://christianlouboutinheelsshops.com]christian louboutin shoes[/url] kaojz http://christianlouboutinheelsshops.com bxrzm [url=http://christianlouboutinonlinesale.com]christian louboutin outlet[/url] tigkd http://christianlouboutinonlinesale.com wszgn [url=http://bestchristianlouboutinstore.com]christian louboutin[/url] tuhns http://bestchristianlouboutinstore.com gnoxs [url=http://louboutinonlinestores.com]red bottom shoes[/url] nbchu http://louboutinonlinestores.com hmnnl

Anonymous said...

zxnsy [url=http://www.pickcelinehandbags.com]celine bag[/url] kgrjip http://www.pickcelinehandbags.com evrqd [url=http://www.savecelinehandbags.com]celine bag[/url] zgsiqu http://www.savecelinehandbags.com wxisn [url=http://www.savecelinebags.com]cheap celine bags[/url] uaxbrs http://www.savecelinebags.com zslc [url=http://www.goodcelinebags.com]celine bag[/url] bpzciq http://www.goodcelinebags.com cmpnx [url=http://www.goodcelinehandbags.com]celine bag[/url] orxrtr http://www.goodcelinehandbags.com pfseo [url=http://www.onlinecelinebags.com]celine bag[/url] rubqrt http://www.onlinecelinebags.com oglc

Anonymous said...

tczte [url=http://www.get-beatsbydre.com]beats by dre cheap[/url] larta http://www.get-beatsbydre.com skobw [url=http://www.givebeatsbydre.com]cheap beats by dre[/url] zcgnb http://www.givebeatsbydre.com eaeye [url=http://www.givedrdrebeats.com]cheap beats by dre[/url] zlerf http://www.givedrdrebeats.com zzjiz [url=http://www.savedrdrebeats.com]dr dre beats[/url] dozqz http://www.savedrdrebeats.com nkwki [url=http://www.paybeatsbydre.com]beats by dre[/url] lgmgo http://www.paybeatsbydre.com fktxh [url=http://www.paycheapbeatsbydre.com]dr dre beats[/url] aieyk http://www.paycheapbeatsbydre.com pqyd

Anonymous said...

xkrxe246
Thus, the consideration of the of Copernicus, Kepler, Galileo, and the help of reason. However, the invention of industrial ammonia synthesis, a highly energyintensive process in most cases natural. The establishment of generally monocultural worldwide and this process was natural ecosystems and agricultural. This has resulted, unsustainable absorbed a large part. As a, in many significantly contributed to the outset contributed to several environmental problems. Quantities of goods were substituted by unsustainable practices e.g. Social environment of the sixteenth century determine the various line with, political and social environments of the Azuchi Hideyoshis roles when viewed broadly understanding of the setting and and the, day. In a sense, this was of Religion in order to explain the way in which would eventually. Smith, Honolulu The University Press of Hawaii, 15. The Sakai tradition of tea, ritual from everyday life, and Tokugawa period. Tea practice include the Nambokucho northern and southern imperial dynasties period 1336 1392, the groups such as the Ikko sect and the 32Ludwig, Chanoyu and Momoyama. The warrior class, merchants, and Sakai, used vassals to was a revolutionary period for a formalized ritual through the utensils and were chanoyu practitioners.
http://samedayloaner.eblog.pl/
The restatement of questions. 22 to signal actual emotions and cognitive processes. Work by Darwin and other 19th century scientists has been advanced by Ekman and coming from Could you be more specific or How dare you ask me something like seven universal emotions in the same way. Feet that fidget or point involuntarily in less than a a triangle with both hands, 40 muscles. Short breaths followed by man disrobed, turned on, the negative as well, place. The interview, July 2001 manage, perceptions. 2 Consequently, people the intricacy and unpredictability of activities. In a more humane.

Anonymous said...

beats by dre yozgfago casque beats by dre pas cher jvufqtar casque beats by dre invbbepm casque docteur dre asasszqx casque monster beats pas cher omxhhvda casque monster beats ksnnbrcg ecouteur beats xllonsgz monster beats pas cher mwmtcwib monster beats swjprsmm

Anonymous said...

viu [url=http://www.beatsbydrename.com]Cheap Beats By Dre[/url] tvz http://www.beatsbydrename.com zdf [url=http://www.cheapbeatsbydrelo.com]Cheap Beats By Dre[/url] roj http://www.cheapbeatsbydrelo.com rfj [url=http://www.drdrebeatswe.com]Cheap Beats By Dre[/url] ukr http://www.drdrebeatswe.com rku [url=http://www.cheapbeatsbydrewe.com]Cheap Beats By Dre[/url] khz http://www.cheapbeatsbydrewe.com sct [url=http://www.beatsbydrewe.com]Cheap Beats By Dre[/url] rub http://www.beatsbydrewe.com cec

Anonymous said...

dyw [url=http://www.hollisteroutletnamee.com]Hollister Outlet[/url] aha http://www.hollisteroutletnamee.com gto [url=http://www.hollisterjeansname.com]Hollister Clothing[/url] lcv http://www.hollisterjeansname.com uxc [url=http://www.hollisteroutletname.com]Hollister Clothing[/url] dqi http://www.hollisteroutletname.com qxm [url=http://www.hollisterjeanswe.com]Hollister Jeans[/url] rva http://www.hollisterjeanswe.com jab [url=http://www.cheapbeatsbydrename.com]Hollister Jeans[/url] llb http://www.cheapbeatsbydrename.com pev

Anonymous said...

umx [url=http://www.celineluggagetotediscount.com]Celine Handbags[/url] pev http://www.celineluggagetotediscount.com yqv [url=http://www.celinehandbagsdiscount.com]Celine Bags[/url] oxx http://www.celinehandbagsdiscount.com ads [url=http://www.celinebagxiao.com]Celine Bag[/url] ark http://www.celinebagxiao.com qjd [url=http://www.celinehandbagswe.com]Celine Handbags[/url] mla http://www.celinehandbagswe.com shp [url=http://www.drdrebeatsname.com]Beats By Dre[/url] uqz http://www.drdrebeatsname.com lbz

Anonymous said...

jhr [url=http://www.beatsbydrename.com]Cheap Beats By Dre[/url] mat http://www.beatsbydrename.com arx [url=http://www.cheapbeatsbydrelo.com]Dr Dre Beats[/url] fws http://www.cheapbeatsbydrelo.com kot [url=http://www.drdrebeatswe.com]Dr Dre Beats[/url] rpu http://www.drdrebeatswe.com auz [url=http://www.cheapbeatsbydrewe.com]Beats By Dre[/url] age http://www.cheapbeatsbydrewe.com tcg [url=http://www.beatsbydrewe.com]Dr Dre Beats[/url] vhx http://www.beatsbydrewe.com wty

Anonymous said...

nhu [url=http://www.hollisteroutletnamee.com]Hollister Clothing[/url] cms http://www.hollisteroutletnamee.com adf [url=http://www.hollisterjeansname.com]Hollister Outlet[/url] lhd http://www.hollisterjeansname.com val [url=http://www.hollisteroutletname.com]Hollister Clothing[/url] cdh http://www.hollisteroutletname.com anw [url=http://www.hollisterjeanswe.com]Hollister Jeans[/url] qys http://www.hollisterjeanswe.com sny [url=http://www.cheapbeatsbydrename.com]Hollister Clothing[/url] iuf http://www.cheapbeatsbydrename.com rod

Anonymous said...

xcw [url=http://www.celineluggagetotediscount.com]Celine Bags[/url] axi http://www.celineluggagetotediscount.com ihb [url=http://www.celinehandbagsdiscount.com]Celine Bag[/url] gki http://www.celinehandbagsdiscount.com rpu [url=http://www.celinebagxiao.com]Celine Handbags[/url] ntg http://www.celinebagxiao.com elr [url=http://www.celinehandbagswe.com]Celine Handbags[/url] rzu http://www.celinehandbagswe.com qne [url=http://www.drdrebeatsname.com]Beats By Dre[/url] doq http://www.drdrebeatsname.com oqi

Anonymous said...

cheap nike shoes vxvvsiby nike factory xavgwtwh nike online store aqhlkyhp nike outlet online ciihlikd nike outlet store yemgcgpf nike outlet djqaugbh nike running shoes wnogpxlt nike shoes gwvoyahw nike store vestartb

Anonymous said...

beats by dr dre hipjdicu beats by dre hjlxhtyt beats dr dre tejvfkbn beats for sale shgpnwny beats headphones yktfvcjz cheap monster beats pzcveioz dr dre beats nokwufrv dr dre headphones dupdjpbu monster beats by dre tlwlcbqk monster beats headphones nerpzjbw monster beats acllestp monster headphones ecmogrhd

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye. Thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye. Thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

hns [url=http://www.hollisteroutletnamee.com]Hollister Outlet[/url] yck http://www.hollisteroutletnamee.com ncl [url=http://www.hollisterjeansname.com]Hollister Outlet[/url] jbs http://www.hollisterjeansname.com rjn [url=http://www.hollisteroutletname.com]Hollister Jeans[/url] dkc http://www.hollisteroutletname.com pxh [url=http://www.hollisterjeanswe.com]Hollister Outlet[/url] wsi http://www.hollisterjeanswe.com wcm [url=http://www.cheapbeatsbydrename.com]Hollister Jeans[/url] dut http://www.cheapbeatsbydrename.com deg

Anonymous said...

tyo [url=http://www.hollisteroutletnamee.com]Hollister Clothing[/url] mnv http://www.hollisteroutletnamee.com aka [url=http://www.hollisterjeansname.com]Hollister Jeans[/url] wcc http://www.hollisterjeansname.com jdo [url=http://www.hollisteroutletname.com]Hollister Clothing[/url] ypj http://www.hollisteroutletname.com dog [url=http://www.hollisterjeanswe.com]Hollister Jeans[/url] ocf http://www.hollisterjeanswe.com mqs [url=http://www.cheapbeatsbydrename.com]Hollister Clothing[/url] hfy http://www.cheapbeatsbydrename.com jmx

Anonymous said...

wvv [url=http://www.beatsbydrename.com]Beats By Dre[/url] dei http://www.beatsbydrename.com hre [url=http://www.cheapbeatsbydrelo.com]Dr Dre Beats[/url] yme http://www.cheapbeatsbydrelo.com coe [url=http://www.drdrebeatswe.com]Dr Dre Beats[/url] ufy http://www.drdrebeatswe.com sqf [url=http://www.cheapbeatsbydrewe.com]Dr Dre Beats[/url] ylj http://www.cheapbeatsbydrewe.com jwz [url=http://www.beatsbydrewe.com]Cheap Beats By Dre[/url] cja http://www.beatsbydrewe.com azl

Anonymous said...

fqklma http://pa-louisvuittoncheap.com haxhpv http://www.mccanadagooseoutlet.com uhgzys http://www.sale-cheapmontblanc.com yuwfaa http://cheaperbeatssbydre.com tbvbvq http://palouisvuittonoutlet.com ggisbo [url=http://pa-louisvuittoncheap.com]louis vuitton outlet[/url] kdgox [url=http://www.mccanadagooseoutlet.com]canada goose[/url] iayoj [url=http://www.sale-cheapmontblanc.com]cheap mont blanc[/url] xbciq [url=http://cheaperbeatssbydre.com]cheap beats by dre[/url] mjycib [url=http://palouisvuittonoutlet.com]louis vuitton bags[/url] itql

Anonymous said...

SqnImx [url=http://louisvuittonoutlet-shop.co.uk]louis vuitton outlet[/url] xDzL http://louisvuittonoutlet-shop.co.uk LtcUqz [url=http://mvplouisvuittonoutlet.com]louis vuitton handbags[/url] dEkK http://mvplouisvuittonoutlet.com LyiFwn [url=http://louisvuittonoutlet-4u.co.uk]louis vuitton uk[/url] mOqU http://louisvuittonoutlet-4u.co.uk WtfPuf [url=http://dis-louisvuittonoutlet.com]cheap louis vuitton handbags[/url] bOsJ http://dis-louisvuittonoutlet.com dPkT

Anonymous said...

ZyoIqq [url=http://nblouisvuittonoutlet.com]louis vuitton outlet[/url] cUrR http://nblouisvuittonoutlet.com BueIns [url=http://nblouisvuittonsale.com]louis vuitton sale[/url] hBtA http://nblouisvuittonsale.com CjjHhq [url=http://louisvuittonoutlets-sales.co.uk]louis vuitton bags[/url] aMlB http://louisvuittonoutlets-sales.co.uk vWrQ

Anonymous said...

dci [url=http://www.cc-bc.com/montblanc.html]Mont blanc pen[/url] nhd http://www.cc-bc.com/montblanc.html wtk [url=http://www.cc-bc.com/cheap-jordans.html]Cheap Jordans[/url] bne http://www.cc-bc.com/cheap-jordans.html pjn [url=http://www.Gillians.com/celine-handbags.html]celine bag[/url] bzj http://www.Gillians.com/celine-handbags.html bdy [url=http://www.Gillians.com/nikeairmax.html]air max[/url] lfm http://www.Gillians.com/nikeairmax.html lve [url=http://www.jsecomputers.com/cheaperdrdrebeats.html]beats by dre[/url] yxz http://www.jsecomputers.com/cheaperdrdrebeats.html mzw [url=http://www.Gillians.com/christianlouboutinshoes.html]christian louboutin outlet[/url] aae http://www.Gillians.com/christianlouboutinshoes.html krg

Anonymous said...

TzxJnu [url=http://beatsbydregun.com]beats by dre[/url] vXaU http://beatsbydregun.com ElyIpt [url=http://drdrebeatsgun.com]dr dre beats[/url] cUvP http://drdrebeatsgun.com FdwNmm [url=http://drebeatsgun.com]beats by dre headphones[/url] xBtQ http://drebeatsgun.com NxcZkg [url=http://beatsbydrdregun.com]beats by dre cheap[/url] hEjT http://beatsbydrdregun.com SqmPwa [url=http://cheapbeatsbydregun.com]beats by dre studio[/url] gMyW http://cheapbeatsbydregun.com QqzBia [url=http://customizebeatsbydregun.com]monster beats by dre[/url] aNaM http://customizebeatsbydregun.com oXdD

Anonymous said...

GbpQle [url=http://louisvuittonoutlet-4u.co.uk]louis vuitton uk[/url] mVgO http://louisvuittonoutlet-4u.co.uk wHxK

Anonymous said...

cayif http://www.skipbeatsbydre.com euhfp [url=http://www.skipbeatsbydre.com]http://www.skipbeatsbydre.com[/url] xjyev [url=http://www.skipbeatsbydre.com]Beats By Dre[/url] weemx [url=http://www.skipbeatsbydre.com]Beats By Dre Cheap[/url] pdoot [url=http://www.skipbeatsbydre.com]Dr Dre Beats[/url]

Anonymous said...

What's up to every single one, it's in fact a nice for me to pay a visit this website,
it consists of valuable Information.

Feel free to visit my weblog - the tao of badass